Thursday, June 29, 2006

Foosball

For all those of you who actually FOLLOW my blog *big smile*, my boss said my project was good and he thinks i should show it to other departments so that they can be worked on.. (Score 1 for Tuesday) So while it was downhill in the morning, it picked up a little. Had a good game of foosball (mixed doubles) and lost a McDs lunch (damn it, i should stop eating McDs so much).
have to rmbr to bring my futsal clothes for tmrw evening.

As for Gorgeous, he'll be all right. called my dad and told him abt the accident (giving him VERY scratchy details), and he said he knows someone who does body work and i'll have to get that done on Saturday, just bloody hope it doesnt cost too bloody much). Damn pokai la, what with my servicing, my accident, McDs lunches and June being a birthday month. That reminds me, I owe my sister a gift. And to think she wants Ralph Lauren's Romance. Romance my ass, i checked out the price DUTY FREE and it cost bloody 200 bucks. So i think she'll settle for a book and a reload coupon or a pair of shoes.

Damn, just rmbrd that i havent uploaded my latest pics of Gremlin yet (if you dont know who Gremlin is, what are you doing reading my blog?) ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home