Saturday, November 18, 2006

My Auction

You'd think that the weather in CPH would be a lot worse but surprisingly these are some pretty perfect autumn days :-) like coloured trees and sun and crisp cool air and I AM SOOOOO MIGRATING.. hehehehe..

been pretty good so far apart from the 10 hour classes i have each day.

oh yeah, joined an auction a few days ago. i was on auction :-) and some cute craig david lookalike bought me for 100 Johan Dollars (yeah, go figure) :-) yes love, will tell you the whole story when i come back, hope you have some good ones for me too :-) i have TONS..

there are like SOOO much from my end and i still have like more than a week to go. i dont think 2 hrs in murni will be enough :-) but yeah, i'm having a BLAST babe. love being a MISE at the moment *big, wide smile* just hate the exams part.. but since thats over, lets not go there..

Shoutouts - hi koms - if youre reading my blog that is. tres - as always :-) laura, cya when i come back. vanitha - want me to get you a bottle from duty free? am prob not getting one for myself this time around cos no money :-( apparently france is freaking expensive. well, wanna go check if the dryer's done with my clothes, so cheers..

p/s: i hate this danish keyboard, all the symbols are in the wrong place!! oh well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home