Friday, June 30, 2006

MAC and Export

Just realised that friendster only holds 10 blogs at any one time. either that or i cant find my first (few) blog(s). so neways, when i found that out, i decided to switch blogsites and am now also blogging on blogspot. which i think is not as used friendly as friendster but some things in life cant be helped. so for the benefit of all who actually have the time to follow my blog (tres, shant, lora, leslie, amanda, etc.), my blogster is http://anodetome.blogspot.com/. feel free ;-) But whats there is exactly whats here, its just that i want all my blogs kept for good and blogspot has an archive function ;-)

today was hectic (but not fucked up, funnily enuff). skipped lunch to have training in the export dept and had cereal (bananas and nuts) with cold milk ;-) at 2. bookings and amendments were ok, but takes a lot of getting used to.

appraisal went pretty well *big smile* went REALLLY well actually, considering. MAC is getting pretty busy - there's paintball and futsal for sports and some orphanage visit in johor which has to be finalised for CSR (corp social resp). and i hv to come up with a whole freaking yr's budget and see if i can get quotations as well for CSR suggestions. and he wants an event EVERY MONTH. oh boy!!

but CSR's gonna be interesting cos its gonna include orphanages, animal shelters (yaaaayyy for my furry friends), recycling and hospital visits. so mayb i can tap into my inner whatever and see if social work is for me (yeah right) ;-) hence the fact that yours truly want to be involved.
and it would also be interesting to see how i cope with all of this. believe it or not, its 11pm on a friday and i'm STILL in the office.. no life lah kan.. but i hv a life tmrw - my saturday is sooo full-up. i'm volunteering at paws in the morn, hv a lunch appt at 12, and my saturday night is starting at 5.30pm.. early kan? heheheheh..

so i'm going to the export dept (more work), my MISE asgmnts are catching up (more work, less time), CSR budgetting needs to be done and events need to be arranged (even less time), social life needs a revamp (well, slightly ler)... where la got time? 7 days a week enuff meh? doubt it. like some ppl say 2 hands are not enuff. but i digress.

and someone called me today to do proofreading for his thesis on ARBITRAGE PRICING. say what? now i'll have to go google that to get a better idea of what i'm getting myself into.

hv to get in to work early on monday to shift places to the export dept and set up my PC and all.. hope i have all the access(es) ness in place. shit, just rmbrd that i havent paid citibank yet.. shit shit shit shit... where's my cheque book?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home