Friday, January 05, 2007

The champagne-soaked lychee

Very nice ;-)

So i'm in my next rotation in JOHOPS now, have a 2 wk stay at a hotel til i get my own place. Good thing is that the hotel is 5 minutes away from the office. On foot. Bad thing is that I dont know anything about JOH, so i'm pretty much stuck in my room, will prob take gorgeous out for a spin over the weekend..

Dreamt i passed my Investment exam so the nightmare came back when i woke up ;-) Also had to create an ME group for my asgmnt, so there are now 10 of us from all continents (except Oceania i think) which is so cool - India, Germany, Mauritius, Venezuela, Brazil, Denmark, Russia and Africa.. its like a meeting of different cultures working together in different time zones on the same project.. thats whats really cool about being a MISE - the networking. absolutely fabulous..

Organized a CSR Christmas party for some orphans, went pretty well. Oh and i got this WEIRD phone call the other day - some girl's on the other line and asks me my name and i dont give it to her and she insists and i hang up and she calls me back again!! freaky..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home