Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Stop talking dammit!

What do you do with someone who just cant stop talking? Not just talking but arguing even? Its so annoying when someone argues but doesn’t give you a chance to put your points on the table. I mean, yeah, I hear you, now let me speak. And even then, they say ok, but they continue talking – why do you love the sound of your own voice so much?

But I think only a coward does tht – I don’t know, correct me if I’m wrong (all you argumentative cowards) – but I think the reason people don’t give other people a chance to speak is cos they know tht they stand to “lose” the battle, simply becos they realize tht their arguments don’t bloody hold water. Or any liquid for tht matter.. Hmmmpphhh..

Say you're in a court of law, both sides are given an opportunity to present their case, and the prosecutor or the defendant cant interrupt each other. and THEN, the judge decides. if the judge cant hear another side of the story simply becos the defendant was butchered, in whose favor is he supposed to rule, you DUMB ASS?

I'm just sooooo mad..

Like when ur talking, there’s always 2 sides to a story, I cant help it if you’re not satisfied with the outcome, but don’t la argue just cos you tak puas right? Until people get fed-up with you and they just give in for the sake of giving in. and you don’t even have a point. Ugh..

I might as well get this out of my system – “the world is like a fruitcake, it wouldn’t be complete without a few NUTS in it”..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home