Friday, July 07, 2006

Its a Sat and I'm in the office..

And as the title suggests, I'm not very happy about it :-( Got meeting minutes to finish, Logistics is due on Wed, and some pending bookings which I havent got spaces for. And no one's replying my emails.. Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh.. How do I know if my space on the vessel is confirmed??

On a better note, the whole week wasnt really bad. Apart from work that is ;-) Played futsal on Tues and went for dinner / supper to Pelita. Went to Bangsar on Wed and Thurs, and almost went on Fri as well but got my priorities all wrong and sat in the office til 11+ figuring out my asgmnt. Oh well, shit happens. And its gonna happen for the next 1+ years, so just got to bear with it, i suppose.

Going to Midvalley to meet some people for lunch, and also meet that "arbitrage pricing" guy.. if i've got time, will prob go bikini shopping or something (stil got some Jusco vouchers left.. heheheh)..

Better get back to my Logistics, thats the reason i'm in the bloody office on a Sat. Skol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home