Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Teddy and the Little Mermaid

Oh goodness havent been blogging in a long long long time.. unbelievably long.. there is so much happening but hey this place is too public to blog so cant actually la.. plus the fact that since there is so much happening, I don’t even HAVE the time to blog.

Well, we’ll start with today, which got me into the blogging mood again – Raj!! Nice one dude, but I WANT my teddy back. I don’t care if it made friends with the little mermaid and the fact tht it loves dad more than mom and asked mom to get the fuck off the planet. I WANT TEDDY.. SO THERE! And the virgo thing is amazing – didn’t make the connection (no wonder teddy was stolen) but yeah.. wow.. anyways..

So having fun these days (Friday is MY day, isn’t it luv?) and yeah.. well.. Enuff said. And sometimes Mondays and Tuesdays and Wednesays and Thursdays. Life is great.

Went to the PIKOM fair the other day and got myself a new toy (and no, they do not sell dildos and vibrators at the pikom fair). Gorgeous junior is red (matches Gorgeous) and its so cool that I am SO addicted. But its gonna cost me a pretty penny.. oh well.. whats a little investment.. hehehe..

Anticipating a good wkend this week although I haven’t done all of my Christmas shopping. And there’s a play on today at The Actors Studio in BSC titled The Arranged Marriage which is 2 hour one-man show which is absolutely fabulous according to those who already went for it. So looking forward to that as well.. Oh and the new hamster is called Pepsqueak (not mine, not my idea, I was just the transporter, and the name is a bloody mouthful!!)

Tres, I’m losing my touch. I think I have to blog often in order to be abel to write.. sigh.. After March la ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home