Saturday, October 04, 2008

A bad Saturday

Well first I had to wake up early. Dont ask. Then I made an appointment with the hairdressers and after 3 hours, I'm not happy with the results. Next, I was supposed to watch Mamma Mia. And since I didnt know who I wanted to go with, I'm now not going with either of 'em. Maybe I'll just go by myself one of the evenings after work.

You know like the Malay saying goes "harapkan pagar, pagar makan padi, nak tengok movie, baik pergi sendiri".. Sigh..

You know, i'm just thinking if I should update this blog on friendster as well. Usually its the otherway around, I start on friendster, then i copy-paste everything onto this page.. Anyways..

And now i'm in the midst of an argument with him. I mean, do you just simply ask your girl to go find another guy cos of something petty? Or just cos you're insecure. What do you think is gonna happen if you keep pushing people away?

Do I do the same thing to you for small petty issues? Do unto others what you would like others to do unto you. What if for every minor thing you said, I told you to go find another girl? "Do unto others..."

I mean, I wish my weekends were good, cos if my weekend were bad, it would be an utter waste. I LOVE my weekends. I would rather have a bad weekend, where I could just channel the anger into constructive work. I'd finish all my reports before lunch, the agents schedules weeks in advance, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home