Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Yes, I took a quiz...

... and the results are:

You are looking for Mr. Right; you want the One. You want someone to marry and have kids with and have moonlit dinners and perfect dates. You won't find him until you stop looking. See, when you like someone, you like only him. No guy in this world stands a chance; you fall head over heels, and when your heart gets broken, you're down for days. Try someone totally unexpected; try looking away from your dazzling fantasies about how perfect life will be. Right now, you're too picky, and you're overlooking lots of other guys who like you. And trust me; they like you. You're someone they can really talk to, and you could so have a boyfriend if you gave those others a chance. Go for it!

The only reason I'm posting it up here is so I can come back and visit it if I need my head done in sometimes. So I need to STOP LOOKING. And I also need to stop being SO PICKY. And stop OVERLOOKING other guys and give them a chance.

Okay, easier said than done :p

1 Comments:

Blogger dknypg83 said...

hey, i'm thinking to introducing this friend of mine to you... do you wanna... is he handsome?!! is he rich?!? see, there you go again... sigh... :p

6:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home