Sunday, December 21, 2008

The past couple of weeks or so..

Well, its been a freaking nightmare.. Started off on the 5th of Dec - i was supposed to go to my cousin's place the next day for his 50th birthday and a couple of the other aunts who were gonna be there needed some belated presents.. so i was doing some last minute shopping (tip - people love photos, esp ones they dont have, so just develop a couple of extra copies and arrange them into a frame)..

Anyways, the next day 6th Dec, my sister wakes me up saying my aunt's hse in bukit antarabangsa (BAB) was involved in a landslide and my aunt was seriously injured and half an hour later we get the news that she passed away. and to think i just saw her a few days back and she was showing pics from her trip to bali! life is so uncertain.

anyways, from then on it was pretty fucked up la. went to the mortuary, the bloody press as usual had no feelings for anyone or anything except getting a picture (hence my pic was in NST and TV3 and Awani and goodness knows what else)..

she was a lovely person and she was my mom's youngest sister and to think that ALL the older ones are still alive and she had to go. and she has 3 small kids! so crappy la.. was good tht i got some time off from my boss - i think i took abt a wk off and was up and down seremban and KL almost everyday.

my sis was staying in her house but so happened that she came bc to seremban that friday (the landslide occured on Sat morn), but all her stuff she had in the room was gone. but frankly, nobody cares abt clothes anymore when a life has been taken. as usual, blame the govt. this is what happens when you take money left right centre just so you can drive a Merc you dont wanna work for. anyways..

and now i just got the news that one of my mise friends from panama just passed away in a diving accident. hence my facebook update saying this feels more like the season for dying rather than the season for giving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home