Monday, February 25, 2008

Men Issues.. Sigh..

Yeah, well I suppose all women have them. But before I start, my current fave is Gloria Estefan’s Como Me Duele Perderto. Its so Spanish ;-) and yeah you know I have a fixture (wrong word I think) for all things Spanish. And Brazilian.. Hahahah..

So yeah - men - cant live with them, cant live without them. I like their company more than women and this wkend just proved it (no doesn’t include you, Thres). But I generally am closer to men, and this past couple of weeks have been SO boring. There are about 8 guys I’m pretty close to (apart from my dad :p), and, well, see below:

Guy 1: Is kinda far away (well abt 30 mins) but I havent seen him in ages. Had lunch abt a mth ago, and just been calling once a wk or so, but nothing like being there in the flesh.

Guy 2: Is going to UK to work. SIGH.

Guy 3: Spoke on the phone last abt 2-3 wks back.

Guy 4: Is on holiday in India and coming bc to MAL for a while before going to the USA to do his MBA. Sigh.

Guy 5: Currently pissed with him cos he pretended not to know where the bloody nasi lemak stall was.

Guy 6: Met him last abt a mth back.

Guy 7: Is far far far away. Talk on the phone once every couple of days or a couple of times a day or so but as I said, nothing like being there in person.

Guy 8: More email than phone

Pls note that the order above is random, and Guy 1 does not mean he is the most loved, or the most missed, etc. And yeah, there a couple (or more) that I think I’m forgetting - sorry *sheepish smile*

Was having tea with 3 of my guy friends a while ago, and oh my god it was such a FUN time. These guys were not bitching, not talking abt guys, not talking abt shopping and bags and shoes, not bitching, not talking about guys, not gossiping, not bitching, oh wait I mentioned that already. GAWD, it was so fun. They were reminiscing about school and college and all the RUBBISH they did and talking abt everything. And each sentence was followed by laughter. It was so laid back and random that and we sat there talking cock for like 3 hours ;-)

Aaaaaahhhh, the good times.. I LOVE you guys.. You too Thres, even tho you’re female ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home