Friday, October 10, 2008

My First Facial..

So my sister said that since i'm 27 and i havent gone for any facial, i should go do one. and i had a facial voucher from marie france as well so i thought i should just go humour her. what do i have to lose anyway?

and she said that since it smy first facial, i should expect my skin to break out the next day as all the clogged pores are cleansed etc. Lah kan!

so i go there, and the beautician asks me to change and get on the bed. well bottom line was, i was lying on that damn bed for an hour and 20 minutes and didnt feel all that different after. to her credit, she did cleanse and tone and steam and massage and moisturise and use a mask etc etc etc blah blah blah.. but serisouly, i felt the same and looked the same (only that my skin looked and felt a little oily after she was done).

and oh my skin was perfectly fine after that. as in there was no breakout or ANYTHING. when i told my sister that, she said it would take 24-72 hrs for the breakouts to show. guess what? its been abt 2 wks now. nothing. i think she's just jealous.

my friend had a better opinion. he said "maybe your skin was just clean to begin with so there was no difference no matter what she did". now isnt that a better answer?

and now, what i'm wondering about is why everyone tells brides to have their facial way in advance so that they dont have breakouts on their wedding day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home