Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dont I look LOCAL??

These past few days everyone has been asking me if I'm local. I mean strangers la, during networking. Dont know why. I mean, dont I look local enough.. I know tht i eat cereal and milk for lunch (well, the timing is such tht our lunch coincides with breakfast in Europe) but still? and i've actually been getting this so often, its like almost the first question they ask after i introduce myself is if i'm local. do i look vietnamese? ok well, to SOME people's credit, my ass looks brazilian la, but whoEVER heard of jumping to conclusions just by looking at someone's ass?

Its not like i have an accent either, and i use "lah" liberally :p so why ASK if i'm local? What, my English is perfect? Well, yeah i've been speaking it from the day i was born. Unfathomable.

Oh and apparently, in the great world of money, btwn the 4 classifieds - spenders, savers, avoiders and monks - i'm a spender. like ooooohhhhh, i didnt know tht! its like "its just money, money can be made".. now all i need to do is look to marry a saver.. hahahaha..

well, as they say, a successful man is someone who can make more money than his wife can spend :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home