Monday, October 20, 2008

My sister stole my baju!

My sister stole my baju!

Oh my, its the first time in a long long time that I’m waking up when the sun is high in the sky. Absolutely to be missed. I wish that I wasn’t working again :-)

So the other day I wanted to coordinate my dressing for the whole week la kan. I usually do this cos its fun. So one of the weeks, I’ll wear only Punjabi suits to work. Then the next week, I’ll wear all black slacks / skirts. And the following week, I’ll wear only Malay bajus to work. Or another week, I’ll wear something brown every day. So sometimes when I feel like coordinating my outfits, I will.

Anyways, this week, I wanted to wear only Malay bajus to work – like baju kurung, kebaya or kedah. I have 3 kurungs, 3 kebayas, and 1 kedah. So my kedah was one of the choices for Wednesday (or Thursday). And when I dig my cupboard and turn it upside down to find my kedah, its NOT there.

When I ask my mom, first she says I don’t know.. then after some probes, she says my sister took it cos she had some function to attend. Can u imagine? Without even telling me! And when I wanna borrow her clothes, she absolutely refuses, saying I’m fat so I’ll stretch them. This is crazy. And now I cant wear my baju even when I want to.

And the best part? I saw her photos uploaded on facebook, wearing MY BAJU KEDAH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home