Friday, October 24, 2008

Of fat people, a caramel sundae and Gorgeous..

I was at Burger Kings in KLCC, and i took the whopper's value meal which comes with a free caramel sundae which was oh so yummy. absolutely gorgeoulicious (hey i just created a new word) :-)

and as i was taking my chilli and tomato sauce, there was this fat guy nearby who was trying to take up the WHOLE space at the chilli sauce counter. i mean, its a place where 2 normal sized people can comfortably fit and here he was trying to call his friend and ask what kinda sauce the other guy wanted and taking up the whole space at the same time. bearing in mind i was there FIRST!

so i wait patiently for abt 10 seconds (which is a lot in my books, esp when faced with indecisive idiots who get in my face) and after that i say in a very exasperated but polite manner "excuse me". and guess what? instead of moving out of the way, he looks at me like I"M THE ONE IN THE WAY! i mean, COME ON!!!!

i generally have no qualms about fat people, i mean, i'm considered "slightly plump" and i have friends who are fat, but this guy was getting into MY FACE. its fine if you're fat and u keep it to yourself, but to shove your foot-wide diameter into my tray is something else altogether, especially when i have a big cup of vanilla coke on it. and when i'm wearing a white outfit...

anyways, IT is giving me problems as usual so much so tht if there's something i can fix myself, i just get the codes from them and do it. for example, if the agents can access the internegt all of a sudden, i asked IT for the codes to key into the proxy settings under IE --> tools etc, and its fine. and now guess what? when IT comes to my floor for other matters, they come look for MY book which has all the codes! i mean, dont they have it off the top of their heads? i told you my IT is hopeless!

and oh, i have to write about gorgeous (especially since lilian asked - p/s: hows august?) well, gorgeous is fine, but the other day he was super. i came in late to the office, so i couldnt park in my normal spot and i had to park a little further away, and the area looked ok in the afternoon, but when i wanted to get to the car at night, my car was the only one there and it was a dark corner under the tree.

so i kinda walked really fast to the car, said a couple of prayers, dumped all my stuff in the front seat, got in, switched on the ignition and released the handbreak. you know when ur cars not been started for a while, it takes some time to move esp if its an auto right. its normal with gorgeous as well. however, on that day, as soon as i released the handbreak, he MOVED. like as usual. like he would after i parked for 10 minutes. it was AWESOME. the only thing i could think of was the bond i have with this car - much like Knight Rider's Kit who FEELS his master. fucking amazing.

of course it helps tht i speak to gorgeous as well la - stuff like "hello gorgeous, how are you" (after a long day of not seeing him) and "hey gorgeous, take me home safely ok" (when i'm driving at night) and "come on gorgeous, you can do this" (when maneuvering out of a tight spot) and "its ok gorgeous, you'll be alright" (when going through floods). And he's NEVER let me down. So as a reward, i did his alignment, balancing and rotating today :-)

No, I am NOT MAD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home