Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So you think you know me now?

So you know me now? I am just one among a million customers that you serve everyday so why pretend that you assume to know what I like?

I am referring to McDonalds delivery service.

So in order to let you readers know why I couldnt go out and get my own lunch (lest you think all I do is sit in the office and allow people to serve me, or god forbid, work!) - basically my car has been hijacked. How: My friend's car got stolen and he hijacked my car while waiting for a replacement. The good part - I have a chauffer. The bad part - I am not mobile anymore. Sigh...

Anyways.

So since no one is going out for lunch today (everyone else is strangely dieting although I am the fattest person in the office), I call McDs delivery and place an order for a Chicken McDeluxe medium, changing the Coke to Iced Lemon Tea, and adding a chocolate sundae for good measure :-) In fact, I almost forgot to ask the customer service rep for a change in drink; when she repeated my order and mentioned the word Coke was when I realised that I wanted an ILT instead.

So then the food arrives and I'm bloody starving so I take it straight to the pantry and unwrap the burger and put the fries out. Lo and behold, the dear packers at McDs ASSUMED that I, just like all the countless other Malaysians out there, like chilli sauce!!! I DONT! I have always preferred tomato ketchup with my fries (biasalah - mat salleh :p). If you can repeat your order about Coke, cant you include an additional sentence along the lines of "Would you prefer chilli or tomato, maam?" Kan senang. Instead of incurring my wrath!

I am NOT like the millions of people who like chilli sauce so dont assume you know my taste. Thats why you have a choice of chilli and tomato for customers. Its bad enough you dont have mayonnaise, so the least you could do is give your customers a choice, not only when the dine in but also when they call for delivery.

Another alternative would be to chuck in equal amounts of chilli and tomato sauce when packing customers' orders, but that would be a waste. Bottom line: JUST ASK!

4 Comments:

Blogger Skky said...

blatant lies! since when do u ever like tomato ketchup with ur fries! im always the one asking for tomato ketchup simply because i dont like chilli sauce, from the day i was born u eat fries with chilli sauce!

omg ur blog is full of lies!!!
geez!

and ur not matsalleh dont perasan ok just because u went to europe few times!
good god!

7:43 PM

 
Blogger dknypg83 said...

pls, u gals, sisterz, stop defaming or belittling each others' blog already!! :p

9:21 AM

 
Blogger Pocahontas said...

Eh I LIKE tomato ketchp la you bongok!

10:53 PM

 
Blogger Skky said...

the hell!!!

3:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home